Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i was chattin with a conman......

that conman ah.....aiyo.........he tiba-tiba pigi mesej me budu2 pnt stuff wor....

i copied the conversation from Skype

conman:
FROM MR *censored*
AUDIT AND ACCOUNT DEPT.
ECO BANK GHANA, WEST AFRICA.

Dear Mars,

This proposal is very authentic and real, I want you to consider it with every seriousness. This assurance is necessary because of the many imposters that abound.

I am Mr. *censored*, of the AUDIT and ACCOUNTS Unit of the ECOBANK GHANA. In the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the Bank in 1990 and since 2000 nobody has operated on this account. After going through some old files in the records, and with my Independent inquiries, I discovered that the owner of the account died some years back with his family in a tragic accident since November 2nd 1999.

The owner of this account is one Mr. Charles Mars, a foreigner and Consultant Geologist with Shell Petroleum Development Company. Until now no other person (s) knows about this account or could give any documentary evidence concerning this account. Meanwhile the total amount involved is Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (U.S.$10,200,000.00 only.) Since nobody has come forward for the claims of this Money, I am contacting you as a foreigner who also bears the same last names as the deceased to ask for your collaboration to enable me process the transfer of the Funds to you as the NEXT OF KIN to the original owner.

Be informed that I will procure every legal document to back up the claims. This is important because this money can not be approved to me or anybody locally because this sum is in U.S. dollars Account and the former owner of the account Mr. Charles Mars, for Investment Purposes. To prove the authenticity of the business I have the deceased file and information with me regarding any question that may come up from the bank when I have submitted the document of Claims to them through a Lawyer I will Contract for that process.
At the conclusion of the Transfer, you will be given you 30% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 10% will be for the refund of expenses that might be incurred during this process.

Be rest assured that everything we shall do from here will be without a breach of the Law. You will therefore have no risk to run.

I look forward to your earliest reply to my private email: *censored*@gmail.com.

With Regards.
Mr. *censored*.

mars:
are you trying to pick a fight with me?????

conman:
NO Sir

mars:
so keep quiet.

conman:
have you read my proposal very well and are you ready to collaborate and work with me sir?

mars:
no and never

conman:
Ok sir thank you for your time and have a great day thanks



pnya la dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhaahhahaha!!! he tot i was a GUY!!! ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!ps: i censored his name for my own safety. thats wat my mom told me lar...

4 comments:

  1. But mars, i must say you're really smart in this, if it happened to me, i could've been tricked well enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, jus don believe dis kind of crap. always remember dat we always hav 2 work 4 money. money cant jus go to ur way freely.

    ReplyDelete