Thursday, January 22, 2009

im bored....kesian kan...

right now....im sms-ing wif pam....i'll upload some pics larhh.......
this morning, we had our hari sukan. sukan mini was last week....n guess wat!! i got gold 4 lontar peluru agen!!!!!.......but jus now i didn't bertanding lar. i bertanding during sukan mini. so jus now, i terpaksa pakai baju pinafore 2 komplex likas...huhu...cuz ppl yg bertanding only can pakai baju sukan.....n when i woke up dis early morning, tiada eletric!!!!!!!!jadi i hav 2 use a candle 2 mandi...huhu...

dis was me waitin 4 my mom 2 get ready 2 send me 2 skul....gelap agen dat..

so, i went la 2 d komplex...wit a pinafore...luckily, i wore my baju sukan pnya pants in my pinafore...ahahaha!!!......but wen i got there, so many ppl just wear d baju sukan eventhough they're not gonna bertanding....im so jelous!!!!!!!!!.....but nevermind la....cuz Viana n Evania oso wore pinafore. Yana wored her baju sukan cuz she got bertanding n she got third place. good 4 her!!: )

after the track events, we had d marching n chearleading competition. rumah Fokker menang all of them......but i tidak hairan la cuz they were very good. esspecially the chearleading. it was attractive^^.....Jet's chearleading was attractive too. they had a cute mascot!! n do u want to know who is the mascot???...tell u later la....at the same time, Yana's mum and Ari(yana's bro) came...on the second Evania saw Ari, she was like.."SO CUTE O UR ADIK!!!!!!!!!!!!".......i was acting normal la. cuz i balik2 jumpa her adik^^

Yana n Evania layan si Ari...(u can't see ari cuz evania's body was blocking ari)

Anastasia n i was doing our own buisness......den she(Anastasia) noticed me taking thier pics. den she ba posing la di sana. ahahahah!! the girl yg wearin baju sukan biru dat, is Rayvienia....

after dat, we all kena suru baris at the football padang 4 d keputusan thingy...it was so icky...the padang was so muddy n so licak!!! i named the padang "kandang kerbau"....hahahah...no offence 2 d padang...

well, after evrything was done, it was time 4 us 2 go home. i was bored at that tym. so played wif viana's chinese yoyo^^ wen i play kan, evry1 was lyk starring at me. so i stopped. but den si Viana mara me cuz she say its good dat ppl puji u. but i still stop!! ahahahah!!.......

den my mother, call me n told me 2 jln kaki 2 d car. eventhough i mls....i still go larh...then she pandai2 pigi ambil me in d middle of d round about.....pny la bikin malu. after dat, i pigi ambil my new glasses. n pigi makan nasi ayam. den i balik rumah la...den i mandi...den i pigi main computer...den i...i...i????....i 4got.....oh yea....sedang buat this blog n sms-ing la..pelupa o me...bha..dat only la 4 now...i'll post more blogs next tym... ta! ta!!!!!!!!!!!!(>^.^)>


5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, funny oh you mars. i enjoyed reading ur blog. >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wth?! haha, yeah its me. im animerocks4mars! weeee~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I was surfing the net and I came across your blog.
    I noticed that your profile image was my ID image on juesanosano.deviantART.com I was wondering if you got it from that website or somewhere else. I appreciate it that you like that image, but please give me some credit
    for it by atleast having my name on it or write that down somewhere.
    I've had some work stolen several times, I know my work is not that great but it still makes me feel sad and makes me want to stop creating new work sometimes.
    But I know you didn't mean it that way.
    (I meant to say all this in the least offensive way possible, please understand me, thank you) :)
    please reply me at lildevil_sanosano@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete